ECM: Cannot Have 0.00 Fees Within Fee Structure
(Doc ID 2613880.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 25, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error is encountered when entering a base fee of $0.00 under Fee Structures
Incorrect Fee Definition (13555,41)
1. Navigate to Fee Structures
- Banking > Account Analysis > Fee Structures
2. Click on the Structure Definition tab
3. Click on Fee Definition button
4. Update the Base Fee to 0.00 and click OK
- 'Incorrect Fee Definition (13555,41)' error is encountered
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document