LOCAL BRA 9.1: Proposal is not Loading to Requisition Created From Replenishment
(Doc ID 2614418.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 25, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO_REQLOAD put empty into PROPOSAL field (REQ_LINE.PURCH_PROP_BRL)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an Item. Set the Item proposal (Items > Define Items and Attributes > Define Item)
2. Set Item Purchasing Attributes ( Items > Define Items and Attributes > Purchasing Attributes)
3. Set Item vendor
4. Set Business Unit Item (Items > Define Items and Attributes > Define Business Unit item)
5. Set the replenishment at Define Business Unit Item
6. Putaway this Item (Inventory > Putaway Stock > Express Putaway)
7. Setup Replenishment (Inventory > Replenish Inventory > Setup Replenishment)
8. Run Create replenishment
9. Set Requisition Loader Defaults for System Source 'BIN'
10. Run Requisition Loader.
11. Requisition created but Proposal not loaded.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document