Requisition Name Update does not Appear in Pending Approvals Page
(Doc ID 2615600.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 28, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Edited requisition name does not show in pending approvals page.
Steps to Reproduce Issue:
1. Create requisition. Save and Submit.
2. Edit name on requisition is changed then saved and submitted.
3. Approver logs on, clicks on the Approvals tile on the Home Page.
4. Pending Approvals page displays original name of the requisition
5. Approver clicks on the requisition to approve and the requisition header approval page displays. In the upper left corner, the old name of the requisition is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document