E-PIA: PAYMENT WORKSHEET PAGE(PAYMENT_IDENT_IC) REFERENCE CRITERIA GRID EXPANDS WHEN MORE ROWS ADDED
(Doc ID 2615821.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.57 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After adding multiple rows to the Reference Criteria grid on page-PAYMENT_IDENT_IC then click on “View All” the box glitches and expands making the worksheet page panel larger than normal and reference boxes get hidden.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Navigate to: Accounts Receivable > Payment > Apply Payments > Create Worksheet
2) Open a Worksheet with Payment = Identified
3) See the page looks fine with only 1 row in Reference Criteria
4) Now 5 more rows to the Reference Criteria grid
5) Click on "view all" and see the page change
Attached the Replication screenshot.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document