"Price can Change On Order" Flag on Purchase Order Lines are not Update When New Version is Created
(Doc ID 2616152.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Supplier Contract Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The "Price can Change On Order" flag on PS_PO_LINE not being updated when new
contract version is create.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a contract - description only contract line, amount only, price can change flag checked
2. Create A Purchase Order - pull in the contract line by copying the contract at the Purchase Order Line level
3. Verify that the Purchase Order pulled in all the contract information
4. Now create a new contract version - change the max contract amount and also update the price can change flag to N
5. Pull in the Purchase Order and try to update the Purchase Order line with the new contract version.
6. Verify the PS_PO_LINE.PRICE_CAN_CHANGE field value, which be N but it still holds the original value, which is Y.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document