ECM: Cash Forecast Results - Drill-Down Shows Old Transaction Information
(Doc ID 2616165.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Schedule Cash Forecast process is run and the Cash Results page shows details for a given worksheet line. An item which is reported for the worksheet line is updated so that it will now fall under a different worksheet line.
After the Cash Forecast process is run, the item can be seen under a different worksheet line, and the original worksheet line will show an amount of 0. When the original worksheet line is clicked for drill-down information the item that is now under a new worksheet line still is displayed.
1. Create two worksheet lines that use the same payment source, but different SQL Id's that is looking for specific criteria.
2. Create transaction that matches one of the SQL ID's for the payment source
3. Run Cash forecasting
4. Verify the transaction is displayed on the drill-down page
5. Update the transaction so that criteria now matches the criteria of the other SQL ID
6. Run cash Forecasting
7. On the Cash Forecast Results page verify that the transaction is now showing under the second worksheet line.
8. Drill down on the original worksheet line that will show the same transaction
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document