Repeated Data Number Values Appear in the External Education Courses and Degrees
(Doc ID 2616364.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 08, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Recruiting and Admissions - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Repeated Data Number values appear in the External Education Courses and Degrees tab.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigation: Student Admissions>Application Entry>Academic Information>Education
- Do a search for Academic Institution = PSUNV and Academic Career = UGRD
- Select Application Nbr: 00025066
- Insert an external Org ID : 000000001 (Cottonwood High School)
- Click on the Courses and Degrees Tab, show all tabs in the External Courses section
- Checkout the Data Numbers dropdown, values 0,1,1 are appearing in the list
- Enter the course information, select Data number 0 and Save.
- Leave the page after saving the data and come back.
- 0 Data Number changes to blank and one of the 1s disappears
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document