E-PG: Charts Not Getting Refreshed Based On Filter Selected On a Fluid Page.
(Doc ID 2616378.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When enabling charts controls on a fluid page, the charts are not getting refreshed based on the filters selected.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Reporting Tools > PivotGrid > PivotGrid Wizard.
2. Verify GL_BO_REQUEST_FL component based Pivot Grid.
3. Create a new chart control for the fluid page from File > New > Fluid (Pages)> Layout page (PSL_APPS_CONTENT).
4. Navigate to Enterprise Components > Find Object Navigation and search for GL_BO_REQUEST_FL.
5. Click on the URL "Financial Structure Request".
6. Enable the chart control and play with the facet values and different chart types. Chart behaves as expected. i.e, It get refreshed properly without any issues.
7. Click on any of the grid value.
8. Do not do any changes and come back to old page by clicking "Search Results".
9. Select the filters from left by checking the check boxes and Observe that chart not getting refreshed but the grid values below are getting refreshed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document