E-PG: Error "unable to get property 'ojJet' of undefined or null reference" When Accessing Chart From Fluid Page.
(Doc ID 2616387.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following error is seen on PIA page when accessing chart from a fluid page:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Reporting Tools > PivotGrid > PivotGrid Wizard.
2. Verify GL_BO_REQUEST_FL component based Pivot Grid.
3. Create a new chart control for the fluid page from File > New > Fluid (Pages)> Layout page (PSL_APPS_CONTENT).
4. Navigate to Enterprise Components > Find Object Navigation and search for GL_BO_REQUEST_FL.
5. click on the URL "Financial Structure Request".
6. Click on any of the grid value.
7. Do not do any changes and come back to old page by clicking "Search Results".
8. Enable the chart from chart control and observe the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document