Job and Personal Information Page HR_PSEL_FLU Grid Does Not Display All the Rows and There Is No Scroll Bar
(Doc ID 2617147.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 26, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile Manager Desktop - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Job and Personal Information Page HR_PSEL_FLU contains a Grid which is controlled by Grid Properties configurations.
As delivered, the Grid Properties 'Unlimited Occurs count' is not enabled.
Therefore, the number of rows displayed is limited to the value of 'Occurs Count'.
The grid is delivered with Occurs Count = 20.
When the grid Query returns a result greater than the Occurs Count, the rows beyond Occurs Count are not shown and there is no way to see the rows.
There is no scroll bar and no NEXT/PREVIOUS buttons.
The behavior may be replicated by the following steps:
1. login as <USERID> role
2. go to NavBar > Navigator > MSS > Job and Personal Information> Terminate Employee > 9 rows are in the grid
3. Header Actions Menu > My Preferences > General Settings > Max rows for View All = 100
4. Using App Designer, Open Page HR_PSEL_FLU > click the grid Properties > Occurs Count= 20 . Unlimited is not enabled.
Set the Occurs count = 5. Save.
5. Login again as same <USERID> and check the same navigation, says 9 rows are found, but only 5 are displayed
There is no way to scroll to see the additional. No scroll bar.
6. Page HR_PSEL_FLU > click the grid Properties > enable 'Unlimited occurs count". Save
7. Refresh the PIA page Terminate Employee > scroll bar is enabled and all 9 are shown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document