EPY 9.2: Resource Type Field is Looking at Wrong Set ID
(Doc ID 2617424.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 10, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version
Resource Type Field on Timesheet is Looking at Wrong Set ID when Project Costing Time Reporter tries to report time.
Steps to Reproduce The Issue:
1. Navigate Set Up HCM -> Install -> Installation Table is set for Project Costing and General Ledger.
2. Navigate Set up HCM -> Product Specific -> Time and Labor. Select Project costing checkbox .
3. Navigate Set up HCM -> Common Definition -> ChartField Configuration -> Standard Chartfield. Make sure same fields used by user are active.
4. Coordinate changing Standard Chartfields with FCSM.
5. Go through Integration Broker to transfer data from FSCM to HR
6. In Time and Labor, Build Task Template, Task Profile to match Active Standard Chartfileds then associate to Taskgroup
7. Select Project Costing Time Reporter
8. Enter hours on the Timesheet, select Taskgroup, BU, PC Business Unit, Project ID, Activity, then click on hour glass to select appropriate Resource Type. There are no values to select for Resource Type.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document