PO Change Process Abends At Step PO_CMTAXCLC.CM2000.STGSUT With Unique Constraint Error When Running For Two Purchase Orders With Different Tax Applicability
(Doc ID 2618025.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 23, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When having two Purchase Orders one with "tax exempt" and another one with "Sales Tax Applicable" then running the PO Change Order process for both of them, then the process runs to no success and abends at PO_CMTAXCLC.CM2000.STGSUT with unique constraint Error
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create PO with one line as tax exempt and dispatch
- Using the same Supplier create second PO with one line. Set the PO line to “Sales Tax Applicable” at the line schedule and dispatch PO.
- Create PO acknowledgement by changing quantity on both POs.
- Run Load change request process
- Approve Change Requests
- Run Process Change Orders
- Process Abends at PO_CMTAXCLC.CM2000.STGSUT with unique constraint Error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document