E-FTP: Uploading Attachments to Directory is Failing With Error "SSH public key authentication failed: Invalid key data, not base64 encoded"
(Doc ID 2618091.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 10, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.57 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to send attachment files to directory after configuring file attachments to be uploaded to a server. This is a Linux server and we have a directory for attachments on this server, and is also the server that runs the application server domain.
Configured the URL with the following properties:
USER zzz (this is a valid account on the server)
The URLID is set to sftp://<servername>/dir
uploading a test file, it spins a few seconds and nothing takes place.
In the FILETRANSFERLOG, it states:
* Connected to <servername> port XX (#0)
* SSH MD5 fingerprint: xxx7f9e231168xxx4b7xxx5
* SSH authentication methods available: publickey,gssapi-keyex,gssapi-with-mic
* Using SSH public key file '/dev/<path>/sshkeys/public/yyyyyyy'
* Using SSH private key file '/dev/data01/<path>/sshkeys/private/xxxxx.ppk'
* SSH public key authentication failed: Invalid key data, not base64 encoded
* Authentication failure
* Closing connection 0
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document