EGL 9.2: Inactivated Recon Set with two Effective-Dated rows List Twice in Search Results
(Doc ID 2619172.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Recon Sets with two Effective Date (E/D) Rows is listed twice in Search Results Page and only Latest E/D row can be viewed
Steps to Replicate:
1. Navigate to General Ledger > Perform Reconciliation > Reconciliation Set
2. Add an Effective Dated Row to a Reconciliation Set
- Change the Description of either row
- Inactivate one of the rows
3. Go back to GL > Perform Recon > Recon Set > “Find an Existing Value” and Search
- Above Recon Set is listed twice
4. Select any of the wows
- Only latest e/d row is displayed
See Replication document attached.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document