Faculty Center Class Roster does not return to the latest class chosen when faculty has multiple rosters
(Doc ID 2619662.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 12, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Campus Solution 9.2 version, Student Records Self Service
When viewing the Class Roster or Course Details from the Class Schedule page and then class Roster again, it displays the latest roster, not the selected class roster.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation from homepage Faculty Center tile OR Self Service > Faculty Center -> My Schedule
2. Select a Roster or Class Details to review
3. Once on Class details, click the class roster tab on the top of the page
4. Note that you are returned to the first class on the list, not the second.
5. From the Class Schedule page, when selecting the Course Details link, the Class details is displayed correctly, but once the Class Roster is selected, it pulls the last roster chosen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document