EeS: Fluid Self Service Invoice Copied From PO Creates PO Voucher With Incorrect ChartField Values
(Doc ID 2619815.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 19, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.2 and later
Generic (Platform Independent)
Supplier adds a FLUID Self Service Invoice using Copy From Purchase Order. Changes are made to the Unit Price and Line Amount. After Voucher Build, the PO Voucher is created with ChartField values not defined on the PO.
1. EMPLOYEE Portal > VP1
2. Review Agreement Info > Buyer US001 / Supplier BOOKS4U
a. Invoice Verification Option = No Invoices
b. Box not checked for Expose ChartFields to Supplier
3. BU = US001 > PO for 10000.00
a. GL Unit = US005
b. ACCOUNT = 131000
c. Dept = 11000
4. Dispatch PO
5. LSA Logs into SUPPLIER Portal > click on Invoices and Payments Tile
6. Click on Self Service Tile > click on “+” icon
7. Self Service Invoice page > enter Supplier, Location, Buying Organization, Invoice ID > click Next icon
8. Click Copy Purchase Order icon > enter PO Business Unit, PO Number
a. Click on PO > select Line Item > click Done icon
b. Click right arrow for Invoice Lines > Update Line section change Unit Price and Line Amount from 10000.00 to 125.00 > click Done
9. Self Service page > Invoice Unit Price = 125.00, Amount = 125.00 > click Next icon > click Submit icon
10. Click OK to Message: Once the invoice is submitted, it can no longer be modified, but it can be viewed. Only a Buyer User who can review Self-service invoices can modify the invoice.
11. My Invoices > Invoice Status = Creating Voucher
12. EMPLOYEE Portal > VP1 > Voucher Build > process completes successfully
15. Voucher Summary > Entry Status = Postable
a. Voucher Invoice Information > Unit Price and Line Amount = 125.00
b. Distribution Line info is not populated with the PO ChartField values
BU = US001, ACCOUNT = 999999, DEPT = blank
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document