ELM 9.2: From Current Learning Page, When a Learner Launches a Class in Planned Status, Receive a Peoplecode Error: GetField: Field 'LM_ENRLMT_WRK.LM_PERSON_ID' not found in scroll level 0
(Doc ID 2620028.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 12, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
From Current Learning Page, when a Learner launches a class in "Planned" status, receive a Peoplecode error.
GetField: Field 'LM_ENRLMT_WRK.LM_PERSON_ID' not found in scroll level 0.
LEE_ENROLLMENT.LEE_AUTO_ENRLMT_CI.OnExecute Name:autoEnroll PCPC:4095 Statement:99
Called from:LM_TS_CUR_LRNG_FLU.GBL.LM_LELW_WRK.LM_LAUNCH_ICON.FieldChange Statement:22
Steps to Replicate Issue:
1) Log in as a Learner and navigate Fluid Tile Employee Self Service
2) click Learning Tile
3) click Search icon on Find Learning Tile
4) click Web-based training on Menu sidebar on left
5) click Course tile that has at least 1 Class Offering
6) click Add to Learning Plan link and notice added to Plan
7) From Learning Center Tile, click Learning Tile
8) Click Current Learning on sidebar menu, find the Course in Planned status, and then click Launch button, Learner receives a Peoplecode error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document