ECA: PSA_ACCTGGL Is Not Creating Revenue Accounting Entries for Voucher Transactions That Are Paid with Prepaid Voucher if Hold Revenue on Unpaid Costs Functionality Is Turned On
(Doc ID 2620043.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PSA_ACCTGGL is not creating revenue accounting entries for voucher transactions that are paid with prepaid voucher - Hold Revenue on Unpaid Costs functionality is turned on
1. Create a contract with a rate-based contract line.
2. Associate Project/Activity to the contract.
3. Turn on the Hold Revenue on Unpaid Costs flags on the contract line and then activate the contract
4. Create a prepaid voucher, say '123'. Post the voucher and its payment.
5. Create a regular voucher, say 'ABC' and post the voucher.
6. Using "Apply Vouchers to Prepayment" page, apply the prepayment voucher '123' to voucher 'ABC'.
7. PYMNT_VCHR_XREF table shows that the voucher 'ABC' has a value of 'S' for the field PYMNT_SELCT_STATUS.
8. Run the PC_AP_TO_PC process. See that BIL rows are created for the ACT due to rate sets.
9. Run the PSA_ACCTGGL process. The expectation is to see revenue accounting entries created in the PS_CA_ACCTG_LN_PC table. But the process did not create any accounting entries.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document