ECM: Regional Setting Formatting Not Applied To Amount In Remit Advice
(Doc ID 2620053.1)
Last updated on JULY 13, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Regional Setting Formatting Applied to Amount in Remit Advice
In My Preferences - Regional Settings, when the set Decimal Separator to a comma (,) and Digit Group Separator to a period (.), observe strange formatting behavior in payment and remit advise files. When creating the EFT Request for an amount of 22,23 then the amount which appears in the file is 22,230.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. My Preferences - Regional Settings. set Decimal Separator to a comma (,) and Digit Group Separator to a period (.)
2. create an EFT request with payment layout PAYMENTEIP
3. select and approve the EFT request
4. process the EFT request through Financial Gateway and layout = RADV_XML
5. Dispatch the payment
6. Verify the payment and remit advice files and see the amount formatting is not correct.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document