ETL92: Inconsistent Results Timesheet Reported Hours And Timesheet Summary Submit Vs Save For Later
(Doc ID 2620094.1)
Last updated on JULY 28, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears user sees inconsistent behavior/results between Fluid Timesheet Reported Hours and Fluid Timesheet Summary when Submit vs Save for Later is used when time is originally entered vs when changed.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Approval is setup for Reported Time and Time Period is configured as Semi-monthly.
2. Fluid Punch Time Reporter enters punches as follows on 11/1/2019 (IN 8:00am; LUNCH 12:00pm; IN 1:00pm; OUT 5:00pm) then clicks Save for Later. Note: Timesheet Reported Hours = 8.
3. Navigate to Fluid Time Summary; Reported Hours = 8 as expected.
4. Employee goes back to the Timesheet and clicks Submit for the 8 hours entered above.
5. Navigate to Fluid Time Summary; Reported Hours = 8 as expected.
6. Manager Approved the 8 hours submitted by Employee. Note: Timesheet Reported Hours = 8 and Approval icon is shown.
7. Navigate to Fluid Time Summary; Reported Hours = 8 as expected.
8. Employee changes the OUT punch from 5:00 pm to 4:00 pm then clicks Save for Later. Note: Timesheet shows Reported Hours = 7. Issue 1: Why is there 2 lines now showing?
9. Check Time Summary. Issue 2: Note: Reported Hours = 6 and should be 7 as it was in steps 2 and 3 where the reported hours were being reflected correctly in Time Summary for Save for Later.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document