EPC: When Running PC_KK_TO_PC Process, the Budget Plan and Details Are Not Created For The Budget Journals Being Interfaced.
(Doc ID 2620140.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Commitment Control
Commitment Control Budget Journals were created in KK. When running PC_KK_TO_PC process, the Budget Plan and Details are not created.
1. Enable commitment control for project costing in the installation options.
2. Enable commitment control for business unit say 'US001' using Ledger for a Unit pages.
3. Make sure Commitment Control Budget Definition for Parent and Child budgets does not have the Calender ID populated.
4. Create a new Project/Activity.
5. Add the new Project in the Control Chartfields tab of budget definition for both parent and child budget definitions
6. Create a Budget journal and post it.
7. Run PC_KK_TO_PC process.
8. Notice that budget plan and budget details are not created. The budget data is posted to PROJ_RESOURCE table.
The expectation is to create budget plan and details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document