Protected Clause that was Copied and Pasted can be Edited
(Doc ID 2620173.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 27, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Supplier Contract Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Protected table of contents can be edited.
Steps to Reproduce Issue:
1. Navigation: Supplier Contracts > Manage Contract Library > Clauses
Click Add a New Value
2. Enter in information
3. Click Edit Document
4. Copy and paste the Table from attached document
5. Check in and upload the document
6. Make sure Protect in Document is checked
7. Navigation: Supplier Contracts >Manage Contract Library > Document Configurators
8 Add the Clause to an existing Document
9. Navigation: Supplier Contracts > Create Contracts and Documents > Contract Entry
10. Find an existing Contract
11. Click Add a Document
12. Change the Configurator ID to the one the clause was added to.
13. Click Create Document
14. Click Edit Document
15. Any part of the protected clause can be edited. This should not happen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document