GPIND Self Service Tax Declarations IND - Issue With Declared Amounts And HRA Saved Amounts
(Doc ID 2620352.1)
Last updated on MAY 13, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll India - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Self Service Tax declarations IND - Issue with declared amounts and HRA saved amounts
1) HRA Issue: amount entered under the Rent Paid and clicked on ‘Save for Later button’, Rent Paid value becomes blank but when submitted directly will hold the value.
2) 80C and all other sections:
Entered the value under the 80C related components with ‘Saved Amount’ as XXXXX and click on ‘Save for Later’. Data should be under the Saved amount but moved to Declared amount in back end though the label shows as ‘Saved Amount’ on online page.This creates an issue as the amount gets picked up in payroll though employee has not submitted.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add HRA,, Section 80C details, do save for later in the self service tax declaration page
2. Observe the values in the back end
3. Reopen the self service tax declaration page and verify the HRA amount
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document