EeS: Fluid Self-Service Invoice Loads VCHR_DIST_QV Records Without PO ChartField Values For Amount Only PO's
(Doc ID 2621168.1)
Last updated on JUNE 16, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Fluid Self-Service Invoice loads the VCHR_DIST_QV Record without PO ChartField values when copying in Amount Only PO.
1. EMPLOYEE Portal > VP1
2. Review Agreement Info > Buyer US001 / Supplier BOOKS4U
a. Invoice Verification Option = No Invoices
b. Box not checked for Expose ChartFields to Supplier
3. Add Amount Only PO2 > BU = US001 > Dispatch
4. LSA logs into SUPPLIER Portal
5. Select Tile for Invoices and Payments > Select File for Self Service Invoice > Click '+' icon
6. Self Service Invoice page
a. Enter Supplier, Buying Organization, Invoice ID
b. Click Next
c. Click Copy to Purchase Order icon
7. Enter PO Business Unit, PO Number, click Search > Click on PO
8. Copy Purchase Order page > select PO Line > Click Done
9. Self Service Invoice page now has Invoice Lines populated with PO Line Item
10. Click greater than sign ">" for Invoice Lines > Change Unit Price and Line Amount from 100000.00 to 2000.00 > click Done
11. Self Service Invoice Line Unit Price and Amount = 2000.00 > Click Next
12. Total Amount = 2000.00 > Click Submit
13. OK to Message: Selecting OK will Submit the invoice. Cancel will cancel submission. Once the invoice is submitted, it can no longer be modified, but it can be viewed. Only a Buyer User who can review Self-service invoices can modify the invoice.
14. My Invoices > Status = Creating Voucher
15. Query of VCHR_DIST_QV shows ChartField values from PO are not loaded
Example: PO ACCOUNT = 131000 is showing up as 999999 in the VCHR_DIST_QV.ACCOUNT Field
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document