Invalid row number 3 for class Rowset method GetRow. (2,263) Error When Editing Term Data in Student Services Center
(Doc ID 2621310.1)
Last updated on MAY 10, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An error is returned when newly-admitted students do not enroll, and the Registrar's office deletes the term activation via the Student Services Center component. This error occurs when removing the only term the student has.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Quick Admit a Student
2. Navigate to Main Menu > Campus Community > Student Services Center (Student),> Academics page. Note the term display on the page.
3. Click the 'Edit Term Data' Button.
4. This action causes the user to be transferred to the Term Activation page. On that page, click the ‘-‘ icon to delete the term.
5. Click OK on the warning message and then click OK to save the change.
6. The user is now transferred back to the Academics page in Student Services Center with the error indicated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document