Cost Accounting Entries are Not Created for Transaction Group 030.
(Doc ID 2621693.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 17, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Inventory - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
No cost accounting entries were generated for the transaction group (030)
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Item Deplete Cost Method : Actual Cost (Items > Define Items and Attributes > Define Business Unit Item
2. Navigate : Inventory > Putaway Stock > Express Putaway
3. Enter Item ID, Storage Location and Quantity (10)
5. Create requisition for the item (Qty : 30)
6. Source To Inventory is selected
7. Run Auto Sourcing process
8. Navigate : Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Stage/Source Requests > Inventory Demand & Run Inventory Demand Process
9. Navigate : Inventory > Full Stock Orders > Stock Requests > Reserve Materials Process & Run Reserve Process
10. Navigate : Inventory > Full Stock Orders > Picking > Order Release Request & Run order release request
11. Navigate : Inventory > Full Stock Orders > Picking > Material Picking Feedback & Run picking confirmation
12. Navigate : Inventory > Full Stock Orders > Shipping > Shipping Requests & Run Shipping process
13. Navigate : Inventory > Full Stock Orders > Shipping > Deplete On Hand Quantity & Run Deplete on hand qty process (Transaction group 030 created)
14. Navigate : Inventory > Manage Inventory > Analyze Inventory > Review Transaction History
15. Navigate : Cost Accounting > Inventory and Mfg Accounting > Create Accounting Entries > Cost Accounting Creation
16. Run cost accounting creation process
Issue : No Accounting Entries are created for Transaction Group 030
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document