EeS:In Fluid Validation for 'Invoice Backdate Days' using PO Flip Option Not Happeing
(Doc ID 2621861.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Creating SSI using 'PO Flip' option in Fluid mode validation for 'Invoice Backdate Days' is not performed as per Setup.
Setup for 'Invoice Backdate Days' is defined at 'Registration' page under 'Review Buyer Details' for the Buyer.
-Enter Invoice ID, Invoice Date (Give Older Date which exceeds the buyer acceptable range) & Buying Org.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Setup: eSettlements > Buyer Information > Review Buyer Details, Registration page
- Under Invoice Options: Choose 'Invoice Backdate Days' and Warning/Error
1) Open the Fluid Environment in Supplier Portal
2) Click on the Tile 'Quotes and PO¿s',further click on tile 'Purchase Orders'
3) Choose the Supplier for which PO is Dispatched
- For the Particular PO, Click on Action Icon
- Choose 'PO Flip' from available values
4) Notice , Activity guide for eSettlement Invoice is open change the Invoice Date= [to older than days defined at the Review Buyer Details (Default Date= Current Date )]
5) Click Next Button to step 2 of 3 - Invoice details
6) Click Next again and Submit button is available, Click Submit
"Select OK will Submit the Invoice. Cancel will cancel Submission. Once the invoice is submitted, it can no longer be modified,but it can be viewed.
Only a Buyer User who can review Self-Service invoices can modify the Invoice."
- Clicked OK
7) Control is taken back to the page on clicking the 'Purchase Order' Tile
Result: No Warning Message is Provided for Date Range.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document