EAP: Error (7400,73) is thrown Simply Saving Regular Voucher, After Cancelling the Payment and having unpaid Withhold schedule OR Chainging Withholding Schedule Payment Method
(Doc ID 2621862.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error message thrown on the Regular Voucher having Withholding is Inconsistent.
Voucher is Posted, Paid, Cancelled and Payment Posted then again Regular Schedule is Paid and afterwards trying the simply Saving the voucher (without modifying any thing on the Voucher) OR while changing the Payment Method of the Withholding schedule that is Unpaid.
Note: Error does not occur when Voucher is Posted, Paid for the First time and simply Saving the voucher (without modifying any thing on the Voucher) OR while changing the Payment Method of the Withholding schedule that is Unpaid.
Changing payment schedule of this withholding voucher is not allowed.(7400,73).
1.Create a voucher using withholding vendor.
2. Post the Voucher (2 Schedules available - 1 For Regular and 2nd for Withholding Supplier)
3. Pay to withhold vendor payment CNT1 (Regular Supplier Schedule)
4. Cancel withhold vendor payment CNT1 (Regular Supplier Schedule)
5. After Cancellation Voucher has 3 Schedules (Regular Supplier 1 = Cancelled and 3 = New created after cancellation)
- Schedule 2= For Withholding Supplier
5. Pay to withhold vendor payment CNT3 (Regular Supplier Schedule available)
6 Go to the Reglar voucher,payment page and click ‘SAVE’ button
7. Error Occurs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document