EGM: Using the Award Modify End Dates Page Is Not Updating the Corresponding Period End Dates on the Award Funding Page
(Doc ID 2622234.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Grants - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Generic (Platform Independent)
When attempting to use the Modify End Dates page to update an award's end dates, the corresponding funding period dates on the award do not appear to be updating. All of the other fields (award end dates, contract lines, project, activity, and award modification) appear to be updating but the original end dates remain on the funding period. Changes to award dates on the Modify End Dates page should be reflected on the Funding Period page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to the Award Profile page (Grants > Awards > Award Profile) and open an award (example: business unit EGUBU, award CON000000000151). Make note of the current end date (6/30/20).
- Click on the Funding tab within the Award Profile component. Make note of the current end date (6/30/20).
- Open a new window and navigate to the Modify End Dates page (Grants > Awards > Modify End Dates). Search for the award identified in step 1.
- Select the Check All boxes for Contract Lines, Associated Projects & Activities, Award Funding, and Award Modifications.
- Enter 1/1/2021 in the New End Date box at the bottom of the page then press the Copy New End Date button to load the date into all of the open end date fields.
- Press Save and wait for the green save bar on the top of the page to disappear.
- Navigate back to the Award Profile page and note that 1/1/2021 is now in the End Date field.
- Click on the Funding Tab within the Award Profile component. Note that old end date of 6/30/2020 is still displayed when it should now be 1/1/2021.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document