GPES: CRA File Incorrect For Severance Payment When CCC Changed In Last 12 Month
(Doc ID 2622322.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Spain - Version 9.2 and later
Generic (Platform Independent)
For an employee who has Severance payment, CRA file is incorrect. We are prorating compensation for CRA Code 054 in last 12 months, but reporting incorrectly based on the current CCC, it should report under the CCC the employee belonged in each month.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Use an employee and run January and February payroll
2. In March change the CCC code for this employee
3. Run March and April payroll
4. Terminate employee in May and enter Severance Payment information
5. Run May payroll and generate CRA File
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document