EAR9.2: Why Users Are Unable To Send Email for Condition Monitoring Process?
(Doc ID 2622406.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 19, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Generic (Platform Independent)
Why users are unable to send email for Condition Monitoring process in DEMO 9.2 for the following business scenario, where no email is generated and also PDF in Report Manager is blank - ARX33000.pdf?
1. Go to Customers < Customer Information < General Information < Add a new value - Customer Id: 00000abcde;
2. Go and Create Customer Contact - Customer Id: 00000abcde; Contact Id: xy;
3. Go to Billing < Maintain Bills < Standard Billing < Add a new value- Customer Id: 00000abcde; Invoice: PC-00012345;
4. Run SINGLE ACTION process- Go to Billing < Non-Consolidated < Single Action Invoice - 'BU:USabc; Invoice: PC-00012345;
5. Run ARUPDATE -under Accounts Receivable < Receivables Update < Request Receivables Update - 'BU:USabc';
6. Run AR AGING under Accounts Receivable < Receivables Analysis < Aging < Aging Detail by Unit Report - 'BU:USabc; Item in Aging bucket - 90-120 days';
7. Create Action template under Setup Financials < Product Related < Receivables < Credit/Collection < Action Template - Template ID: CB_COLL; Action: Dunning Letter ; Prop/Auto: Automated; Delivery Method: Email;
8. Create collection rule under -Setup Financials < Product Related < Receivables < Credit/Collection < Collection Rule < Add a new value - Condition Id: COLL; Customer Id:00000abcde;
9. Add Condition Monitor process request under - Accounts Receivables < Customer Interaction < Condition Monitor < Add a new value for Customer Id: 00000abcde.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document