Document Configurator Grid Sorting Is Not Sorting Lines Correctly
(Doc ID 2622580.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 19, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Supplier Contract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Generic (Platform Independent)
When Using the The Document Configurator page and using any of the Grid Column Headers to sort, system will not sort the grid and the grid will not be changed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation: Supplier Contracts > Manage Contract Library > Document Configurator
2. Open a Document Configurator with more than 10 rows.
3. Click on the Refresh Button to display the Outline
4. Click on a Column Header, like Outline Position
5. System will not sort the column correctly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document