EProcurement Fluid Requisition Distribution - Incorrect Prompt Table Lookup Being Used for IN (Inventory) Unit Field
(Doc ID 2622583.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
EProcurement (Fluid) - Requisition Distribution - Incorrect prompt table lookup being used for IN Unit field.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Click Create Requisition
2) Click on the Shopping Cart (after adding lines to cart)
3) Click on Checkout
4) Click on the View Schedule button
5) Click on the Distribution button
6) Click on the Details tab, then the prompt table lookup associated with the IN Unit field
7) Observe the wrong (GL) business units being displayed (instead of IN business units)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document