EAP: Users are Unable to Add Vouchers with Personalized Page Settings Changed
(Doc ID 2622639.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users cannot save a new Voucher when previous Personalize Page of another Voucher was modified or updated. Doing so results to an error.
Field is Required: AP_PVXREF_VW - REMIT_SETID (124,64)
1. Add a new Voucher. Voucher is saved. This proves that there is no issue so far in saving a Voucher.
2. Find an existing Voucher. The same Voucher created earlier may be searched.
3. Go to Related Documents tab
4. Click the Personalize Page link
5. Select the first checkbox
6. Click OK
7. Click Save
8. Click Return to Search
9. Try to add a new Voucher
10. Populate all mandatory fields on the Regular Entry page
11. Click Save
12. Above error occurs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document