EAM9.2: Assets Are Getting Disposed Without Approval if Requester Submits From Retire/Reinstate Asset Page
(Doc ID 2622719.1)
Last updated on JULY 08, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AM disposal workflow is set up. Assets are getting disposed without approval if tried from Retire/Reinstate Asset Page
Steps to Replicate:
1. Set up Asset Disposal approval for any asset Category by defining Asset ownership
2. Activate AWE process definition for Asset Disposal Approval
3. Create 2 Assets of the category for which disposal approval is enabled and calculate depreciation
4. 1 of the assets may be submitted for Disposal from Disposal Approval page. Approved by Approver.
5. Other Asset may be retired directly from Retire/Reinstate Asset Page
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document