First Character of Filename is Removed while Sending the Document for E-Signature
(Doc ID 2623812.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 24, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
First character of the contract document name is removed while trying to save the document from View Document option on Document Management page. Save As window defaults the filename without first character.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate : Supplier Contracts > Create Contracts and Document > Contract Entry
2. Create new contract
3. Enter header mandatory information
4. Enter line details
6. Click Add a Document
7. Select Document Type and Description
8. Click Import Document
9. Select Import Option as "Current Contract/Document"
10. Upload word file FMSPO004.docx
11. Click Done with Import
12. Click Reset to Dispatch
13. Click Prepare and Route for e-Signature
14. Enter Recipient details
15. Click Send
16. Click Expand Button of Signing Details
17. Go to eMail of Signer and Click the Review Document
18. Sign the Document
19. Back to PeopleSoft
20. Click Get e-Signature Status to ensure that Signer signed the document
21. Click View Document
22. Click File > Save As
Issue : Save as Window shows the default filename as "MSP004" instead of FMSP004. First letter of the file name is deleted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document