EEX 9.2 : Not Able To Delete Cancelled/Denied Travel Auth In Fluid As Well Classic PIA
(Doc ID 2624113.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 30, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot Delete, Cancelled Travel Auth in fluid as well classic and Denied Travel Auth in Fluid
1. Create two travel auth and submit it for approval
2. Log in as approver and approve one travel auth and deny other
3. Log in as user and go to Employee Self-Service > Travel and Expenses > Travel Authorizations > Cancel
-- Travel auth got closed
4. Log in as user and go to Employee Self-Service > Travel and Expenses > Travel Authorizations > Delete
5. Go to Fluid Travel Authorization and Click on related actions for Closed travel authorization
- Not able to delete Cancelled Travel Auth in fluid as well classic, where user should be able to do so as per PeopleBooks.
- Not able to delete Denied Travel Auth in fluid, similar to classic, where user should be able to do so as per PeopleBooks.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document