EAP: No Error Mesage Thrown when File Name Length is more than 64 Nor getting Attached, Supplier - Identify Information Page
(Doc ID 2624148.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Attachment using Supplier,Identify Information page with File Name Length more than 64 not throwing any error message.
Navigation: Suppliers > Supplier Information > Add/Update > Supplier (Identify Information)
But Location page does throw an error Message with File Name Length more than 64 characters.
1) Navigate: Suppliers > Supplier Information > Add/Update > Supplier
2) Open an Existing Supplier
3) Navigate to Identify Information Page
4) Click on Attachments Link
5) Click on Add Attachment Button, click choose file
- file Name Length more than 64 Characters (including File Extensions)
6) Click Open and then click Upload Button
7) No Message pop-up or Error Encountered
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document