ELA: Interest Is Calculated As 0 For The First Advance Payment In Every Financial Term
(Doc ID 2624240.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 02, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Lease Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Interest calculated on the Advance payment terms are wrong.
- Create a finance lease in old standards.
- Enter first base rent in payment group 1 with advance payment type.
- Enter second base rent in payment group 2 with advance payment type.
- Click on preview payment schedule
- Note that the interest on the first schedule is zero, which is wrong.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document