Purchase Order (PO) Getting Created Successfully from Contract When the Supplier Used in Contract has Open for Ordering Unchecked
(Doc ID 2624280.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 30, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System allows to create a purchase order from Contract when the Supplier used in contract has Open for Ordering unchecked.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Creating a New Contract
2) Open the Supplier referred in the contract
3) Uncheck the 'Open for Ordering' checkbox in Identifying information Tab
4) Create a PO by clicking on Add/Update PO
5) Click on Contract Tab at line level
6) Click on Contract Search and Search with ID
7) Creating a PO from this Contract
8) PO gets created successfully
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document