EAP: Adding And Deleting Multiple Attachments is Not Working Properly For Fluid Payment Request
(Doc ID 2624329.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Adding and Deleting multiple attachments is not working properly for Fluid Payment Request.
1) Create a new Fluid Payment Request.
2) Add 2 attachments one by one and click Done
3) Add 3rd attachment and then 4th attachment.
4) Delete all the attachment.
5) Add one more attachment.
- After Step 4 -> 4th attachment replaces 3rd attachment and there are only 3 attachments.
After Step 6 -> Deleted attachment is listed and attachment count is 5.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document