EGM: Project Summary Is Showing Incorrect Amounts for Pre-Encumbrance and Encumbrance
(Doc ID 2624607.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Grants - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Project Summary is showing incorrect amounts for pre-encumbrance and encumbrance because:
SPREQ analysis group does not contain RRV analysis type with "-1" multiplier.
SPENC analysis group does not have "-1" multiplier for CRV and CCA.
SPREQ analysis group is missing from PROJ_AN_GRP_MAP.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Select Project as transaction source in Installation options.
2. Create a proposal and submit it.
3. Generate the award.
4. Create a requisition and select the project and the activity specific to the award.
5. Create a PO from the requisition.
6. Create a voucher from the PO.
7. Run the PC_PO_TO_PC, PC_AP_TO_PC and PC_POADJUST processes.
8. Run GM_PT_STAGE.
9. Project Summary shows a pre-encumbrance amount. It should be zero. The encumbrance is doubled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document