EAR9.2:Maintenance Worksheet is Getting Terminated When Approving at First Step from Receivables Workcenter
(Doc ID 2624734.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Maintenance Worksheet should route to next approval step.
Steps To Replicate:-
1. Setup AWE for Maintenance Worksheet write off with multiple steps.
2. Create a Maintenance worksheet and submit it for approval. Check the Approval path and approval path will show correctly for multiple approvals.
3. Login as approver and go to Receivables Workcenter.
4. Select the worksheet and approve the worksheet.(This is the first step)
5. Now check the Worksheet status. It will show as Terminated. and will not route to next approver.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document