EBI9.2:Invoice Backup Is Attached To An Email With Invoice Only if Invoice is Created and Processed by The Same User Id
(Doc ID 2625164.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When invoice copy and the reference document attached to the email should be part of the email received by the user when email invoice as an attachment option is chosen.
But only the invoice copy is found to be part of the email when the bill is processed by another user.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an invoice.
2. Ensure the email invoice as an attachment setup has been enabled for that customer.
3. Now click on attachments and attach a document to the invoice.
4. Logout and log in via another user.
5. Finalize and print the invoice.
6. Check the email , only the invoice copy has been attached. The other attached document is missing in the email.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document