EAR: Amount Column in Collection Workbench - Conversation Tab is Showing 3 Decimal Postions
(Doc ID 2625221.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Collections Workbench grid
Collections workbench conversation grid shows 3 decimal places for fields amount referenced and promise amount
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to collections workbench
2. Search for a customer
3. Go to conversation tab
4. See if the Amount referenced field is populated
5. If not, click on more info field at the left hand side
6. Enter the amount (let's say 70.00) under reference totals and save
7. Come back to the grid and amount reference field should have been populated but its shown as 70.000 instead of 70.00
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document