TIN Number displayed with Wrong Title on eMail Message at Contact US Page
(Doc ID 2625554.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 02, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During Supplier on-boarding, if duplicate tax ID entered with no data on DUNS Number (No Edit), and the User selects the "Contact Us" option on the pop up screen after receiving the error message. The user receives a misleading message referencing the TIN number as a DUNS Number in the default email body message.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate : Set up Financials / Supply Chain > Product Related > Procurement Options > Suppliers > Supplier Request Template > Supplier Template
2. Enter Contact Us Template and Contact User ID
3. Click Attributes Tab
4. Add DUNS Number (No Edit)
5. Uncheck Required for DUNS
7. Run the query and find out the existing TIN number
SELECT STD_ID_NUM FROM PS_BIDDER_ID_NBRS A WHERE std_id_num_qual='TIN';
8. Login as Supplier Portal
9. Click User Registration tile
10. Click Register Now of Register as Supplier
11. Click Next
12. Enter TIN as existing TIN number and Entity Name
13. Click Next
14. Getting Duplicate Information error for TIN number which is correct
15. Click Contact US
16. Contact US window defaulted the email body message, The entered TIN number displayed as Parameter 1 with wrong title.
Issue : Duplicate TIN was entered but the title says “DUNS Number (No Edit)” instead of “Tax Identification Number”
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document