AP: Branch ID Field In Supplier Bank Accounts Setup Disappearing When IBAN ID Is Updated
(Doc ID 2625841.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Supplier Bank Accounts Setup, when IBAN Id is updated Branch ID is flushed. For the same case, why DFI ID is not getting flushed.
Vendor ID used for test : 0000000059(Sweden)
IBAN Setup for SWEDEN in IBAN format page:
- No Value specified for Branch ID start & Branch ID length fields.
- No Value specified for DFI ID start & DFI ID length fields.
1. Navigate to: Main Menu >> Suppliers >> Supplier Information >> Add/update>> Supplier(0000000059).
2. Under Location tab, Click on Payables Option >> Supplier Bank Accounts.
3. Update IBAN value.
4. Once saved, Branch ID field gets empty.
Note: In the above case, DFI ID value still remain but the Branch ID is flushed. The expectation is to retain the Branch ID value when updating the IBAN information in vendor setup level even though Branch ID start & Branch ID length fields are empty in IBAN format Setup page. In other words, Branch ID is expecting to work in the same way as DFI id does: DFI ID is retained regardless the Branch ID start & Branch ID length fields are empty or not in IBAN format Setup page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document