InStrategic Sourcing Event Workbench Analyze Link Page Grid Does Not Show All Rows
(Doc ID 2626013.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 05, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When page AUC_ANALYZE_HDL_PG is accessed from page AUC_ANALYZE_LN_PG by pressing the OK button, the grid is not completely drawn on the page, and the user cannot access all of the lines if there are more than 2 lines.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Sourcing > Maintain Events > Event Workbench.
2. Search parameters: Business Unit = US001, Event Format = Buy, Event Type = RFx, Event Status = Pending Award.
3. Analyze event 0000000026 (Computer Equipment Request for Quote) by clicking the Analyze Event icon.
4. Click the Analyze Line link at the top of the page.
5. Select the Analyze link next to line 1.
6. Press the OK button. Examine the grid on this page. Note that line 3 is cut off.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document