EAR9.2: Fatal SQL Error On AR WorkCenter Direct Journal Budget Exceptions when Filtering By Deposit ID
(Doc ID 2626021.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 14, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Fatal SQL error on AR WorkCenter Direct Journal Budget Exceptions when filtering by Deposit ID
SQL error in Exec.
FS_FILTER_BUILDER.Configuration.Values.OnExecute Name:DoSaveEdit PCPC:27055 Statement:420
Called from:EOWC_WFLTRVALUE_FL.GBL.FSFB_FLTRVALS.SaveEdit Statement:2
During the execution of SQL, an error occurred in the Exec subroutine. The preceding message should have described the SQL being executed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
• Sign on as VP1
• Navigate to Fluid Receivables WorkCenter
• Click on Direct Journal Budget Exceptions. In PUM32 Demo I have one available under US001
• Click on the Filter Icon. Same issue occurs on the Persistent filter.
• Prompt on Deposit ID and choose the one available. Click Done.
• Receive error "A fatal PeopleCode SQL error occurred. Please consult your system log for details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document