EEX 9.2 : In Fluid Expense Report, Project ID Chartfield Disappears After Adding Accounting Distribution Lines , If Project Costing Is Not Installed
(Doc ID 2626259.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Poject ID Chartfield Disappears after adding accounting distribution lines on Fluid Expense Report When Project Costing is not installed
Make sure Project Costing is not enabled in Installation Options.
1. Log in as a User.
2. Go to Fluid Expenses > Create an Expense Rpeort
3. Click Add Expense and enter details in Expense Report line
4. Click Accounting
5. Enter Project in First Distribution line
6. click on + button to add another distribution line
- Project ID Chartfield Disappears after adding accounting distribution line , from both the lines where it should not be.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document